- Up to 4 times more holes
- Easier and smoother drilling process
- Significantly improved drilling result
The FLOWSTEP® technology.
The special feature of our new step drill generation is the FLOWSTEP® technology developed by us. With its round step transitions, it leads to a much smoother and quieter drilling process. This has reduced the machining time by 50% and significantly improved the drilling result.
- Up to 4 times longer tool life
- Improved centering and faster spot drilling
- Very smooth running (no catching in the material)
- Strongly reduced force effect on the tool
- Ideal chip and heat removal
- Greatly reduced burr formation
- Acceleration of the entire drilling process
- Ideal for guided drilling units and hand drills
The improved point grinding enables easier centering and faster spot drilling in the workpiece. It is also less sensitive to lateral forces.
The spiral angle optimization leads to reduced feed forces (axial forces) and thus enables acceleration of the entire drilling process.
The optimized chip space geometry ensures ideal chip and heat removal. The extremely reduced heat generation decisively improves the service life of the step drill.
The three-surface shank prevents the step drill from slipping in the drill chuck, making it ideal for use in hand drills.